[C38] Propeller

Craig Sailor6147 sailor6147 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:35:48 EST 2022

I was also very happy with a Kiwi prop.

-------- Original message --------
From: William Knowles <whk1965 at gmail.com>
Date: 1/25/22 10:22 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Catalina 38 Listserve <listserve at catalina38.org>
Subject: Re: [C38] Propeller

May want to look at a kiwi feathering, worked great and was much cheaper then the others.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 10:52 AM Thomas O'Connell <thomas at rift.org<mailto:thomas at rift.org>> wrote:
funny i have a max prop and the prop walk is nuts in reverse.. i'm kind of a boat novice though but even a captain and our rigger commented that it's a good bit of walk as we had to get a few people to push the boat out from a dock as we needed to make a counter clockwise exit from a tight space.  starting to wonder if the prior owner set the pitch super aggressive or something.