[C38] My toilet is always full

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:41:36 EST 2022

I’m with Matt.  Replace the jocker valve.
As other suggested, check that the anti siphon is working.  In a perfect world there should be another one between the pump and the bowl inlet..
Estancia came with a 5” box under the head.. it worked by raising the bow over the waterline, but I hated it.  Also everyone complained about it, so I removed it. We’ll see how it goes. I usually close my thruhulls when I’m away from the boat….

Regards,
Max Soto A.
C38 Estancia #198
+506-8312-1367