[C38] 2nd time Delrin sleeve bearings replacement

Pierre Patino pierre.patino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:36:47 EST 2022

I did not apply any grease or any other lubricant. Just in case I have
cleaned the levers very carefully so there's less chance of contaminants.
Let's see what happens in the next few years.
By the way, I found McMaster-Carr sells the Delrin in tubes. OD is 3/8" and
ID is 1/2". It's just a matter of cutting them to length.