[C38] three blade fixed propeller

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Oct 12 21:38:27 EDT 2005

Well, I pretty confused now!  Is anybody out there really happy with
their prop (assuming you still have the 5424 engine and drive train).
And if so, where/who would you rcocmmend buying this from?
Please note we are now running our own website and can post
gear/equipment recommendations.  We can also steer each other clear of
some of the bad deals there are out there....   This of course was not a
posibility while we were with Sailnet.

Charles Finn
Mighty Quiinn #114
Burlinton, VT