[C38] Spreaders Question

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 16:03:38 EST 2005

Max: I'm not sure which is right. However I like my spreaders to square and
as one upper is newer and not the same as the other as the original was not
available from the manufacturer, I now have them all wired to be of the same
height. The low chaff on the shrouds should not wear them out. You are I
assume lucky as I had my standing rigging replaced in the carribean and it
was expensive.

Dick Kilroy