[C38] Bay Area Catalina Sailors

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Mon Jul 10 14:45:15 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone!

I'm Anders Finn. You would probably know me as the son of Charles Finn
of the Mighty Quinn. Behind the scenes I help my father with the
Catalina38.org website (though I fear I'm quite negligent in my duties
on that at the moment) and this listserv. Back in Feburary I moved to
San Francisco. If you need crew or know someone who does, feel free to
let them know of my existance. I'm not a pro nor have done anything
beyond being ballast during a race but I know my basics and my way
around a C38.

Anders Finn
anders at finn.ws
765-532-7701