[C38] jib sheet wench

Patrick Harpole 1derful at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 11:21:02 EDT 2006

I tried to clean my jib sheet wench...  Lewmar 38....and in process detached one of the bolts that hold it to hull...I heard a "thunk" noise....the nut on the other end of bolt had fallen into never never land.....does anyone know how to access the underside of that cockpit wench so I can put the bolt back on...I can just about reach it through the lazerrete but no cigar.
Patrick