[C38] Headsail Luff conversion

Jim and Barbara williams at barbara-james.com
Sun Mar 5 19:57:19 EST 2006

I agree with Les' comments.  My personal favorite for used sails is
http://www.baconsails.com/.  I have no affiliation with them, but I drop in
their store almost every time I'm in Annapolis, and have bought a couple of
sails from them.  Good folks, good prices, good selection.

Jim Williams
C38 #180
Checks in the Mail
Norfolk, VA