[C38] Some BIG changes to our website

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Apr 12 12:36:38 EDT 2006

Many of us have felt our website was looking a bit "dated" and so I have
been doing an overhaul over the past couple of weeks.  The new version
has now been posted... with some additions coming soon!  Please take a
look and get back to me regarding suggestions, but here is what is
currently on the menu for updates in the near future:
http://www.catalina38.org/

1. The picture at the top of the website will change each time you enter
the site.  Currently, I have three pictures and I would be HAPPY to
include your favorite in the database.  Please send me your photos and I
will add them.
2. The "join" area has not worked for years, but my son, Anders says he
can fix that so we will soon have an easy way to join our association
on-line.
3. The "for sale and buying area"  are frequently  out of date and I
will be playing with this area over the next weeks or so.
4. Hopefully, I will be putting an option on the home page that will
"float" in when someone accesses the site to invite them to join our
listserve.

Please, this is your website and your association!  Let me know what you
think.
Thanks,
cf