[C38] Deck Shoe Favorites?

Jim and Barbara williams at barbara-james.com
Fri Apr 14 10:18:42 EDT 2006

The soles of my old faithful Figawais are getting hard, so it's time to
replace them.  The only thing that I didn't like about them was that the
mesh in the top of the shoe made them uncomfortable to wear without socks.
My favorite all-time shoe was the original Harken deck shoe, long since
discontinued.

>From the current crop of deck shoes, does anyone have a type that they
especially like?

Thanks,