[C38] leaks (thru decking)

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 00:58:47 EDT 2006

Hi Marci, and welcome!!

Leaks!! this weekend I just took out my sail tracks, 3 of them had leaks and
raininy season is coming.
, 18 bolts per track, 72 total. balsa is ok, no delamination at all
5 bolts broke on their way out and the rest have severe corrosion due to
salt deposits, I`m going to buy new bolts (lots of $$) and reasemble them
next week with 3m black 5200.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica