[C38] New traveller risers

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 10:34:06 EDT 2006

Hi again,

They were made out of welded 1/2" plates. VERY GOOD WELDED plates !!!

I was checking the market for something that matches the footprint of the
old wooden blocks and the closest ones were the Schaefer's but I didn't like
them that much. They were 3/8" thick, so I bought 1/2" plate, designed them,
cut them, make holes, a friend did the welds, I shaped them with a heavy
duty sander, use filling compound on the welds, paint them and install them.

If you look closer, I added 1 more bolt to the outer ends, to much empty
space and I considered they'll need this bolt there more than any other.

Charles, I'll send a diagram with measures and some more photos of wooden
sole on the weekend.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA