[C38] trying to sell her

Marci Brown mbrown at wilbio.com
Fri Jun 16 09:58:22 EDT 2006

Patrick,

I'm the new owner of Jim Williams' C38. She's a fabulous boat and definitely
worth the price we paid. Do you have the deep keel or the shoal keel? The
deep keel is challenging to "obey" at 6'9", but in sufficiently deep waters,
that keel keeps her steady, solid, and responsive in the water--so it
shouldn't be a deterrent to people who appreciate the C38. Hang in there. In
my opinion, most people have made their boat purchases for the season. You
might not see any solid bites until Spring 07. If you boat is in excellent
condition, the asking price of $29K is very reasonable.

Marci Brown
Checks in the Mail
C38 Hull # 180

  _____