[C38] jib sheet wench

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 12:33:32 EDT 2006

Thanks...I am on my way to the cock pit.
Patrick

From: "Duff, Russ (R.W.)" <rduff at visteon.com>

Port or starboard?  The starboard one has an access panel right underneath it above the quarterberth, the port one can be reached through the cockpit locker.  Shouldn't be a problem.

BTW, if I tried to clean MY wench, I definitely wouldn't do it out in the open, she probably wouldn't appreciate being stared at by strangers.  On the other hand, I can clean my winches just about anywhere, just make sure I don't drop any parts into the water.  ;-)

Sincerely,
Russ Duff
Catalina 38, Hull #112
"AVANTURA"