[C38] Spinnaker sheets and guys

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 28 21:40:24 EDT 2006

Hello Phil,

I don't know how much JSI would charge for guys but when I recently replaced 4 halyards on my two boats, the Pre made halyards were cheaper than just the rope alone on a spool at other "discount" places and the halyards had high quality shackles expertly installed making a quick job replacing my old ones.

I am impressed with JSI in everything they do.  The' re now owned by the original owner before they were sold to SailNet which has changed hands again and is now in the Carolinas somewhere.

The original owner of JSI is doing a good job of getting JSI back to their original high standards.  I hope they can help you with your spinnaker guys.  I would at least check them out at: http://www.newjsi.com/cordage.aspx or call toll free @ 1-800-652-4914

Tom Troncalli
The Renata hull #95
St. Pete, Fla