[C38] has anyone changed the stern seat?

dpooch dpooch at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 10:04:36 EDT 2006

Mr Finn,
        I have a teak chair that can be used or put away that was built by PO. It looks nice and the best part is when you do not need it just take it out. It slides side to side also. I can take photos if you wish.    Dana.... Layover Days #39

Charles Finn <charles at finn.ws> wrote:
  I am 6' 5" and my wife is 5' 10" so you would think the stern seat would
work for one of us, but it seems at least six inches too low for either
of us. Has anyone out there done something about this?
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn #114