[C38] has anyone changed the stern seat?

Glenn Terry Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 27 14:33:31 EDT 2006

There was some damage to the stern pulpit caused by a boat attacking me
from the stern so I had the whole thing replaced.  I am sure it would
have been less expensive if I just modified the existing.  It was
perfect fabrication and the weld points are very clean.  Attached is a
close up high resolution  picture that you can zoom in on.  I had it all
done by the only boat yard in San Francisco (so read very high cost of
labor) including r and r I think it came to about $3,000.

A great modification though.

Regards,

G!enn

Glenn Terry