[C38] teak and holly

Craig Steinkraus Navion at charter.net
Fri Dec 8 19:00:01 EST 2006

I went through this exercise a few years ago. I contacted Catalina. They had
no templates for the flooring. They also gave me the number for the people
that did the flooring for Catalina. I got no help there either. The only
thing they said was that If I did my own flooring, would I send them
templates. I elected not to do the project.

Craig Steinkraus
"Wings" C-38  # 280