[C38] teak and holly

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 09:26:49 EST 2006

Hi guys,

this is not that hard, I studied some pictures I have collected from 38's
with teak flooring, noticed some differences between one and the other, took
out the best of them, made the floor boards,
made the inserts on plywood(the hardest part!!), made a template out of
cardboard, then I cut  and installed them. here's a photo when I was
checking the template vrs the floor. I still haven't take some pictures yet
of the installation, but I will soon. If you want the pictures of the
other's 38 just let me know.

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
PUNTARENAS, COSTA RICA