[C38] window questions

Rod and Patti Headlee ja38 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 20:49:03 EST 2007

Hi Glen,

I was considering putting those windows in our boat. I have a few questions for you. Have you sailed it since they were installed? Do they leak? Do you think they are strong enough to take a beating at sea, in a gale? I'm not familiar with your sailing area. Your boat looks real nice, I'm jealous. :)

Rod Headlee