[C38] 48% share of The Goose for sale

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 29 16:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.
The Goose - based at Solomons MD. Much upgrading done over last 3 years is under utilised.
I would like a partner to use the boat as well.
As I am UK based it would mean the boat would be available to the US partner for much more than half the time, and pretty much every weekend of the season.
I am asking $20,000 for the 48% share, but that would also include first year's mooring costs and running costs - eg insurance and maintainance, etc.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be, then please get in touch and I will email detailed specs, etc.

Happy Sailing

Mark Turner (The Goose # 80 )