[C38] Bomar Hatches

morris pam pam_morris20765 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 10:43:46 EDT 2007

Did you ever get any responses on this?  I have the
same issue as the dogs broke off.     I can get those
replacements but with cast iron don't know if I can
install them unless, I drill out the old pins - then
the problem of keeping the new ones in place.

Also, anyone ever respond to a chesapeake C38 Nood
regatta?  Its probably too late for this year as the
regatta is the end of April.

Hope all is well.   Good luck on selling 48% of Goose.
  I'll ask around.    Pam