[C38] Fuel tank removal HIJACK: Quarter Berth Cabinet Door

Duff, Russ (R.W.) rduff at visteon.com
Thu May 3 13:03:51 EDT 2007

Interesting!  I went to yachtworld.com to check out the cabinet door.  There
were 21 boats listed. Of the 21 that had a clear picture of the front of the
quarter-berth, only 3 had the cabinet door, and it was different on each
one. I wonder if they were added later to make it easier to run wires?

Sincerely,

Russ Duff

RDUFF at VISTEON.COM

Visteon Climate Control