[C38] engine temp

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:54:36 EDT 2007

What is the normal operating temp for our unervisal
engine? Last weekend I was running @ 1800 to 2100 rpm
and engine slowly crept up to 210 to 225 f. Is this
normal? We are pumping water and the impeller looks
new. Would like to know your thoughts before calling
in the  engine guys. I did not check the incoming
filter as I could not get the plastic cover off and
did want to break it away from home. Can I bypass the
filter if I have to. Thanks in advance fior your help.

Bill Knowles Flying Goose