[C38] engine temp

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 15:15:39 EDT 2007

Bill: yes you can bypass the incomming filter as it is probably a sea
strainer (make sure ). Also somewhere on the web page there was and may
still be instructions for replumping the salt water side for better flow.
Also a newer saltwater pump is available to replace the original and moves
more gallons a minute.

Dick