[C38] Chesapeake Bay Cat 38s! GOB!

morris pam pam_morris20765 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 17:11:00 EDT 2007

I have heard back from the Good Old Boat Regatta Race
Committee.  The Catalina 38/Yankee 38 is welcome to
enter.  We need three to have our own one design
start.

The regatta has a cap of 80 entries, so please
enter promptly. Make sure you indicate
the Yankee 38 on your entries.   I have already
entered so we only need 2 more boats!

The regatta is 2 days Oct 6th and Oct 7th.    The
instructions and information can be found:
http://www.shearwatersc.org/
This regatta is a lot of fun and there are some
beautiful boats out there.

Hope to see you on the water!   Pam