[C38] Dodger?

David L Ryan david at dlrfilms.com
Mon Oct 22 17:45:42 EDT 2007

Found out I can get a used up old spinnaker for about $350, which is
probably too much to spend on something I'll only fly when there is
no wind, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

On to something more practical–a dodger.

I've had a look at the drawing in the Tech Tips section. The boat I'm
buying has a nice bimini over the wheel, which I'm told does nothing
to cut spray coming over the rail when slogging to windward. Anyone
have a set up they especially like? Photos?