[C38] Going to CA!

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:14:55 EST 2007

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for all the suggestions. I'm going to consider all of them.
To be honest I've never been on a place that cold before. We'll see how it
goes.

Regarding the spinnaker that I'm thinking to buy, what should I get?? a .75
or 1.5oz??
Is there such thing as all around spinnaker? I mean one that I can use the
most??

Thanks

Max