[C38] Going to CA!

Max Soto maxsoto at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:36:04 EST 2007

Hi Les,

Sounds great!!
how about this sunday??

I'm still in Costa Rica, I'm coming to LA this Saturday afternoon, going to
stay around on Sunday,  they will be open on Sundays 10am to 4pm.
Send me your phone number so I can contact you.

If not possible, I'm going to be a couple of weeks.
After a couple of days around LA, I'm going for a quick road trip to Grand
Canyon, Vegas, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and then comming down the coast. At
least, this is what I have planned. Depend's on the weather!!

Max