[C38] Going to CA!

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 12 16:13:34 EST 2007

HI, Max,
	We will be available I think.  We have a son on final launch (first
full executive job), so depending on his schedule I will be available.
I may just let him and his mom work it out anyway.  try nine four nine
four eight nine nine six three zero.

	I only live about 18 miles or so down the road in San Juan Capistrano.

	See you Sunday if at all possible.
Regards,