[C38] Use of the listserve

Rod and Patti Headlee ja38 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 16 14:09:30 EST 2007

Thanks for you efforts Charles and that post. Could one of you So Cal members tell Max to check his e-mail or call my wife, she is in Los Angeles and wants to meet Max. Her number is 310-713-4288. She will be there for 2 weeks before heading back to Mazatlan (with our new mainsail :)) Joe and Juanita aboard Mundays Off are down here also.

Rod
S/V Joimt Adventure
C-38 Hull #123