[C38] the goose has problems

mark turner empty1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 24 19:23:06 EST 2007

Hi Bill,
My heart missed a beat when I first saw the heading on your emai. I thought
it must be the marina emailing me to tell me that my boat had sunk on her
mooring.
My 'The Goose' is fitted with the cruising concepts retrofit windows. We
have had no problems with them despite soom very high temperatures and
rainfall in FL, VA and currently Southern MD. They are very straight forward
and easy to fit.
Highly recommended.
Best Wishes
Mark