[C38] new props

Craig Steinkraus Navion at charter.net
Tue Mar 20 16:42:21 EDT 2007

William,  I believe that either a folding or feathering prop will
significantly improve sailing performance over a fixed prop. For what it's
worth, I ordered a Kiwi prop to replace my Martec 2 blade folder. I haven't
had a chance to use it yet as the water in Lake Superior is still a bit
thick

Craig Steinkraus
"Wings" C-38  #280