[C38] new props

Rick Swensson rswensson at cox.net
Tue Mar 20 17:34:08 EDT 2007

Hi William,

I agree with Craig if you're interested in performance (i.e. best speed).  I
use a Martec 2blade folding prop on Rascal (a Cat38)as well.  Its only
drawback is propwalk to port in reverse but that's easy to overcome and get
used to.  Another advantage of the folding prop is less chance of fouling
with kelp, mooring lines, lobster pots, etc.

Good luck
Rick Swensson