[C38] suggestions sailmakers, new headsail C38

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 19:41:21 EDT 2007

I got  a great set of saisl from Nationl sails. Tri
radials Main and jib for the same price as a 130 jib
from other makers. They are very high quality sails.
See there ad in mainsheet or any sail mag. The sails
are made in Roly tasker loft in Thialand. You can
check it out on the web. Also national has a sight,
just google it. Hope this helps.

Bill Knowles
Flying Goose 345