[C38] suggestions sailmakers, new headsail C38

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 08:38:00 EDT 2007

Don: I would agree with Bill Knowles. National Sail Supply in Ft Meyers
should be checked out, Tasker sails are of high quality and well finished
and are generally a bargin. They probably don't stact up against North for
racing, but should be checked on for the above reasons. The man who runs the
place is Dirk Sharland. Good luck.

Dick