[C38] three things to look at in purchasing Catalina 38

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 19 20:45:20 EDT 2007

Ron: Engine, engine, engine (x10) , then professionally rewired
electrical system (x3), smooth bottom (re Patrick below), then new
standing rigging, then decent interior, topsides and exterior features,
then sails (not such a big deal, can be replaced for under 3k).
  Apologies for my prejudices,
regards, Don