[C38] House Batteries

Rich West rw at idea-asylum.com
Sat Jul 21 12:26:37 EDT 2007

Be careful if you equalize your batteries as some electronics can't stand
the over-voltage condition.  Even if they are turned off, some electronics
are still at risk when equalizing as the on/off switch on most modern
electronics doesn't actually disconnect the power.  For sensitive devices,
you need to turn off the breaker, remove the fuse, or disconnect a wire when
equalizing.

Rich West
Legacy, #360