[C38] ROLLER FURLER

Charles charles at finn.ws
Fri Aug 3 12:06:44 EDT 2007

As my son Anders commented, we installed Profurl and have been quite
happy about it.  It is true that the sections are fastened together with
set screws, but if you use setting cement supplied they will not work
loose.  Plus, you can  make adjustments to length, etc. without having
to drill.  I flew a 165% headsail for two years with lots of stress with
no problem.  I also like that I retain my headstay as it is oversized on
my boat.  Installation took about 4 hours for two of us (reading the
instructions).

Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn, #114