[C38] Fuel Pump

Bill King wcking1 at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 20:19:24 EDT 2007

Craig,

I would avoid the Facet pump like the plague.  I found a Stewart/Warner pump at an auto parts store and it has worked flawlessly for the last 5 years.  My third Facet pump shorted out at the Isthmus on Catalina Island.  The outbord shop there found a golf cart pump that I had to adapt to get back home to Dana Point.  I keep that one as a back-up, in case the S/W ever goes bad.  Any GOOD QUALITY 12 volt fuel pump will work better than the Facet.

Hope this helps,

Bill King
Island Starr #278
Dana Point, CA