[C38] The Catalina Smile on Discreet Charm

D. R. Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:22:40 EDT 2007

Dear Glen:
Discreet Charm is hull #50, 1980. We have owned her for 5 years. At the
survey haul out, there was no smile.
When she was hauled 9 mos. later in need of a bottom job, she had no smile.
She got her second bottom job from us December, 2006, almost exactly 4
years after the first job, and she had a modest smile which we caulked.

Don

Donald R. Strong
Professor
Section of Evolution and Ecology