[C38] alternator

Eldore Wood photosbyeldore at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 18:29:55 EDT 2007

Hi Glenn,

                    we have a 1982 C-38.  Most of the fittings on our boat are Schaefer, so that would be my guess.

  Regards,

Glenn Terry <Glenn.Terry at Sun.COM> wrote:
  Hi,

I have a 1983 C-38. The reefing rail on the boom that the aft reefing
point ties off to pulled off the boom. I have measurements of what I
need I am just not sure if our boats were equipped with Schaefer or
Harken. Can anyone respond with the best guess?

Regards,

G!enn

Eldore' Wood
Photographer/Artist