[C38] alternator

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:21:00 EDT 2007

Hi Glenn,

Estancia is a 1982 and came with a Ronstan rail and reefing blocks. I know
for sure that this is the original on my boat because that's what my boat
order  is showing, but the rests of the hardware is Merriman. Probable,
Merriman didn't have these kind of blocks back then and they used the
Ronstan instead.
 I'm just upgrading everything with Garhauer stuff.

Regards,

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica