[C38] main sheet

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 20:29:39 EDT 2007

Joe if I understand you have a setup like a 5 to 1
vang but instead of ending in a cam cleat it goes
forward and back to the cabin top winch. I still have
the original curved track and going to replace the
traveler hardware. I found that once the sail is
trimmed moving the traveler up and down is all it
takes until you go past 90 degrees, but trimming is a
pain. Thanks

Bill