[C38] Discreet Charm mainsheet blocks on traveler

William Knowles william_k_19810 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 13:34:02 EDT 2007

Don.
Thanks for the picture. My mast and boom were redone
before I bought the boat and I am not sure if my
attachment points are the same on the boom. I will
check this weekend. All I know is it is hard to pull
in the main even with the winch.
Since I have you and you sail in the Bay area when do
you reef ? What size jib do you use? and how many reef
points on the main? Last question have you ever
considered a self tacking jib setup for easy sail
days. Thanks again

Bill