[C38] fuel leak

DRS drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 24 17:31:13 EDT 2007

Les: Thanks for your insight. I have used small sections cut from fuel
absorbent pads to localize the leak. It is on an edge weld of the tank.
If I cant stem the leak with epoxy (everyone including my wife says that
I've reading too much Beatrix Potter; no way that epoxy could ever stem
a diesel leak with glue-I am beginning to believe them) I will remove
the tank and take it to a welding shop.
   The pads are very good for keeping the mess to a minimum. No diesel
has made it to the sea.
Don

Donald R. Strong
Professor