[C38] slip on sloping floor, wet sole of shoe

D. R. Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 28 11:42:48 EST 2007

Mark: Even my best non-slip soles, on Keen sandals, will slip on this
slope when they are wet, if I am not careful.
I once got some diesel on the soles and could hardly stand in that spot.
Non-skid strips are a good idea,
but they get dirty quickly. I may apply some pool side non-skid paint on
the slope,
after carefully choosing the color. The previous owner had carpeting in
the boat, which
prevented sliping on the slope, but the carpet was a bear to maintain.
Don

Donald R. Strong
Professor
Section of Evolution and Ecology