[C38] Fresh Water Leak

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 13 10:46:04 EST 2007

Hi, Larry,
	I had a similar problem on JACE.  Turned out that the pressure
regulator that was in the anchor locker for connecting to city water was
leaking.  The water was going right out the anchor locker drain.  I
disconnected it and plugged the hose.  Problem solved.  When I redo the
plumbing (maybe this year???) I will eliminate some of the hoses and
clean up some of the runs.

	Anyway, no water in the boat was what lead me to think about where
things were, I traced the connection and found that it was in the bilge,
near the port side, midpoint.  Ran the hose and found the water inlet,
then looked outside.  Sure enough, with pressure on, there was a small
stream down into the anchor locker.

Regards,