[C38] Fresh Water Leak

eyriepg at comcast.net eyriepg at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 13:56:15 EST 2007

A few years back, after retiring for the evening on Que Linda, and starting to become intimate with my wife, the water pump starting making a terrible racket follow quickly by our automatic bilge pump.  Our water pump is a loud one and mounted directly below the v-berth.  It took a few minutes to tear everything apart, but I found the problem was that the hose had come off the checkvalve to the water heater.

I now have a bronze checkvalve with double hose clamps.  I hate interuptions.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA
From: "mark turner" <empty1 at ntlworld.com>