[C38] Fw: Oil Dipstick

Rob Cornelsen robcornelsen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 23:22:07 EST 2008

I have no problems reading my oil level. My stick slides straight up next to the block - Superior technique.

I found that Mark's dipstick was bent in a way that made it near impossible to remove and get an accurate reading - I straightened out Marks stick similar to mine but Mark did not like the level reading so he bent it back into his original u shape.

Rob #223 :)